– is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. Sonam studied theatre and arts at the United World College of South East Asia in Singapore. She supports various charities and causes, such as raising awareness of breast cancer and LGBT rights. She is known in the media for her outspoken personality, is frequently credited as one of Bollywood’s most fashionable celebrities, and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products. Sonam Kapoor through her role in the film Neerja, brought to life a forgotten hero – a flight attendant who sacrified her life to save the lives of over 360 people.
We have moms, we have super moms and then we have Amrita Raichand. The multi-talented Amrita Raichand is not only a successful model but also a homemaker and has now progressed to be known as one of the most sought after female celebrity chefs. Amrita’s body of work boasts of over 100 brand endorsements, anchoring innumerous live events besides some challenging roles on TV and films and now she’s forayed into the world of culinary arts. Her cookery show “mummy ka magic” is not only one of the longest running show on the channel FoodFood but also won her The Best Celebrity Host Award. She was also awarded The Women’s Achievers Award for her achievements. Amrita Raichand, apart from winning accolades is also winning the hearts of all the mommies and children out there.
– is the Founder of Rouble Nagi Art Foundation & Rouble Nagi Design Studio. She is an Award winning, internationally acclaimed artist with over 800 murals to her credit. With over 150 exhibitions worldwide, she is a member of the India Design Council (IDC), and is one of the pioneers to start Mumbai beautification with ‘Art Installations’ around the city. An Art connoisseur, curator and collector, who promotes young and talented artists from India and abroad. Rouble Nagi Art Foundation is a NGO working in India, conducting art workshops throughout the country with over 32 Balwadi’s in Mumbai alone. Her paintings are collected by Corporates, Celebrities, Govt of India and museums.
– is currently the CEO of VU Technologies, the position she holds since the inception of the company in 2006. The same year, Devita was ranked among the youngest business women on India Today’s list of 25 Most Powerful Women in India. After studying Management of Technology at the University of California, Berkeley, she completed her Business degree from the University of Southern California followed by another course at London School of Economics and UC-Berkeley. Young Saraf was a breath of fresh air at Zenith, setting about her tasks with alacrity and taking on her father’s mantra: Just do it!
– is a Managing Director, IOSIS, holds a lot of promise when it comes to the future of the Beauty & Wellness industry in India. A determined gutsy entrepreneur with a mind of her own, Kiran is already going places. Her responsibilities, including her single motherhood, add fuel to her passion to succeed. After graduating from SNDT, Mumbai, Kiran dedicated herself to study cosmetology and wellness at London Beauty School (UK), beauty and paramedics at Christian Valley (US), and Spa intricacies at Cidesco (Australia). This knowledge gain was followed by 2 years of R&D in Dubai complimented by some globetrotting; attending seminars, conferences and exhibitions, especially in the spa hubs of the World – Singapore and Malaysia. Kiran also gained hands on experience of the Indian market with Bawa Hospitality Group and helped bring in winds of positive change.
– born a ‘Nadiadwala’ – one of the oldest and most prestigious film making families of Bollywood -is now Lucky Morani-music Head and Creative Advisor of Cineyug Entertainment, a Company that is the pioneer in entertainment and live stage events not only in India but proclaimed globally. Lucky Morani is an actor, entrepreneur and fashion designer. She started her acting career with theatre, playing the lead in the musical extravaganza ‘City Of Dreams’ and currently having performed in the musical ‘Sound of Music’; in which she acted and sang live for a string of 35 packed shows.
She has also trained contestants and judged The Navy Ball and beauty pageant 2 years in a row. ‘Save and Empower The Girl Child’ is a cause very close to her heart and she joined hands with Lilavati Hospital by co-ordinating and directing this mega event for them.
– a lady of fortitude and courage received the ‘Women’s Achievers Award’ from the World Women Leadership Congress for her outstanding career performance in CSR work. Nisha’s life has been one of pluck and determination where she treated crisis and adversity as her ally to catapult herself into a brand known for design, luxury and excellence.
Her joie the vivre and exuberance in the face of personal challenge and hardship even caught the eye of world famous author Jeffrey Archer so that he chronicled her real story in his tale ‘Caste Off’ in the book “And Thereby Hangs A Tale”, where she is called by her real name. Nisha has worked extensively with craftsmen as a crusader to save our dying Indian crafts and has authored two books on saving our dying Indian Crafts. She has conducted auctions for Orphaned children, promoting the cause of adoption for Catalysts for Social Action, and she is on the board of AID (Accessibility In Disability).
– is the owner of Hungama.com India’s largest digital music website. Hungama.com is India’s leading digital entertainment company that launched India’s first and largest on-demand digital entertainment storefront. The storefront has over 2 and half million pieces of content across genres and languages, in the form of music tracks, movies, music videos and dialogues; mobile content such as ringtones and wallpapers. As a foodie, Raunaq initiated The Budding Gourmet’ website – a portal where you can find healthy Indian recipes. In the past Raunaq has led the team as Editor-in- Chief of Beautiful People at Ogaan Publication.
Even as she has had a successful career working with Turner International, Viacom and Sony, Reshma Merchant has always been an avid trend-spotter in all areas of lifestyle, fashion and design. Her business acumen is perfectly balanced by an evolved creative sensibility. Reshma Merchant is the founder of House of Milk. House of Milk is a fluid brand that she has created to bring together people who are well-travelled, have a refined aesthetic and hearts as big as the ocean. One interesting fact about Reshma’s career is that while she was working in the media, the time she spent on the branding side of the business was overshadowed by her creative bent of mind. Her style philosophy can be described as contemporary, stylish and deconstructed dress to suit myself. And she never leaves home without her handbag, which contains her world.
– a social activist, trained classical singer, banker, and also the first lady of Maharashtra. Currently the Deputy VP (Corporate Head) of Axis Bank, Mrs. Fadnavis grew up in a household where education and independence for women was essential. She is currently working for ‘Women Empowerment’ & ‘ Development of Rural India’ and has adopted village ‘Fetri’ & village ‘Kawdas’ to improve Village Sanitation & infrastructural development. She has partnered with BMC to promote wellness of the ‘Sweeper Community’ and with ‘Film City’ for welfare program of workers. Mrs. Fadnavis has walked the ramp as showstopper for the promotion of Indian handloom and education of the girl child at ‘New York Fashion Week’.
– is an Indian campaigner with Stop Acid Attacks and a TV host. She is an acid attack survivor and speaks for the rights of acid attack victims. She was attacked in 2005 at age 15, by a 32-year-old man whose advances she had rejected. She has also advocated against acid attacks through gathering 27,000 signatures for a petition to curb acid sales, and taking that cause to the Indian Supreme Court. Her petition led the Supreme Court to order the central and state governments to regulate the sale of acid, and the Parliament to make prosecutions of acid attacks easier to pursue. She is the director of Chhanv Foundation, a NGO dedicated to help the survivors of acid attacks in India. Laxmi received a 2014 International Women of Courage award by US First Lady Michelle Obama.
– is a transgender activist who adopted and saved a young orphan, Gayatri from being sold. Gayatri’s mother was a sex worker. Gauri Sawant is the director of the Sakhi Char Trust, an NGO that helps victims of HIV and AIDS. Gauri has dedicated her life to providing transgenders, hijras, gay men, and female sex workers among other groups, a space of freedom and safety. Gauri was responsible for the change in the government policy of adding ‘third gender’ to Aadhar cards.
– is a renowned jewellery designer and gemologist who has flamboyantly paced out her destiny to the peak of bijou artistry. She graduated from the Gemological Institute of America in Santa Monica, California in 1992 at the top of her class. Farah Khan-Ali is also an artist of masterpieces and an orator of stories. She can be called a jewel alchemist who triumphantly moulds her thoughts into mastery and exquisite gems into jewellery. International Pop star Beyoncé and Tennis star Serena Willaims have donned her creations along with many other renowned Hollywood celebrities that adorned her jewellery on the Red carpets of events such as the Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes etc. Domestically, almost each and every Bollywood Beauty has worn a Farah Khan fine jewel.
– Producer, Eros Entertainment is one of India’s youngest and most successful movie producers. Over the past few years, Krishika has created several successful films including Ram Leela and women centric ones like Ranjhana, NH-10 & Tanu Weds Manu. She has also forayed into regional cinema with movies like Phuntroo & Jara Hatke. While producing movies takes up a chunk of her time, Krishika extends her entrepreneurial skills beyond films as an active member of the Women’s Wing of the IMC. She was also recently unveiled as the face of leading jewelry brand Jet Gems Describing her as the epitome of what a woman achiever should aspire to be today.
– is the Founder & Creative Director of MissMalini Entertainment, a leading new media network that creates highly engaging, multi-platform content geared towards India’s Internet Generation. Malini is India’s first and most famous celebrity blogger & social media personality, having pioneered Indian lifestyle blogging with MissMalini.com in 2008. The website today reaches over 4 Million organic monthly visitors from over 200 countries, more than 80% of which are women, and has a social media following of over 7.5 Million. A regular speaker at CMO forums on digital brand building, she was ranked #1 on IMPACT’s 50 Most Influential Women in Media, Marketing and Advertising 2017 , and listed among business leaders to watch in Fortune India’s 40 Under 40 List in 2017.
– is a social activist and an educator. As a young college student, she walked into the Mumbai slums and expressed her desire to teach the less privileged children who roamed the streets. To fulfill this goal, she founded the Akanksha Foundation, a non-profit organisation working primarily in education, at the age of 20 to impact the lives of such children. Over two decades, her Akanksha Foundation, which started with just 15 children in one centre, now teaches 3,500 children in 58 centres and six schools. In the summer of 2008, she took on a leadership role at Teach For India which enlists India’s most promising college graduates and young professionals to spend two years teaching in low-income schools and attempt to bridge the educational gap in the country.
began her career with theatre, then moved onto modelling where she has acted in more than 100 commercials. She has hosted shows on TV & is an award winning actress who has been part of several hit TV serials over the last 2 decades. She has returned to television after a hiatus with the new daily soap called Dhhai Kilo Prem. Manasi is also an avid traveler & blogger.
-is a highly creative and multitalented television news editor, anchor, and producer with 15 years experience in news reporting, live TV segments, and lifestyle show host. Abha has anchored prime time news for major networks like NDTV Pro¬t, ET NOW, Bloomberg and Trakinvest App